Ray & Joyce Kagels
P.O. Box 575
Wakefield, RI 02880-0575
71 Kenyon Farms Road
Narragansett, RI 02882
(Response may take longer)
Directions to Kagels Cottages
|71 Kenyon Farms Road
P.O. Box 575
Wakefield, RI 02880
New York City |
Hartford | Boston/Providence
From New York City
- Take Route 95 north through Connecticut. About 10 miles after you pass Mystic, take exit 92. Turn right onto Route 2 heading east toward Pawcatuck, Ct and Westerly, RI.
- Stay on Route 2 for 1.1 miles until you come to the entrance to Route 78. Take Route 78, which circles Westerly. It runs 4.5 miles and ends at a large intersection where it meets Route 1. Take a left on Route 1. You will go 18.9 miles on Route 1. When you come to South Kingstown start looking for the signs to Wakefield. Go past the exits for Pond Street and Salt Pond Road. The next exit will be for Narragansett and Point Judith. Take this exit and take a right at the end of the ramp.
- Go to the second traffic light and take a right onto Route 108. Start counting the traffic lights after you are on Route 108. At the fourth light (where you would turn left to Scarborough Beach), take a right onto Indian Rock Farm Road, a gravel road. After about 1/2 mile take a right at the fork in the road. If the signs are up, just follow the signs to Kagels. Otherwise, after another 1/4 mile the main road takes a sharp right turn around a pond on your right. At this point go straight up the hill. Kagels' house (The General's Cottage) is the first house on the left at the top of the hill.
- Take Route 84 east to East Hartford and pick up Route 2 toward Norwich.
Stay on Route 2 through Norwich, where you will get off the expressway,
but it will still be Route 2. Continue east on Route 2 past
Foxwoods and Route 95.
Follow the directions from paragraphs 2 & 3 above.
- Take Route 95 south through Providence. (You may want to take Route 295 around Providence
during rush hours - 10 miles longer, but worth avoiding the traffic).
About 10 miles south of Providence you will pass where Route 295 merges back into Route 95.
Go past the next exit for Apponaug (exit 10). Take the next exit (exit 9), a left exit ,
for Route 4. Take Route 4 all the way to the end (about 10 miles), where it merges with
Route 1 South. Stay on Route 1 for about 8 miles. You will pass an exit for Wakefield
and one for Narragansett. Take the next exit to Route 108, Point Judith and Scarborough.
Turn right at the end of the ramp.
Follow the directions from paragraph 3 above.
Aerial Photo |
What To Bring |